I currently have a pre existing laravel application that allows users to vote on articles that I need a developer to be able to add several features to:
These include the following:
- Adding a view on the 'Show' object screen to arrange sub-item 'Articles'. This is like a Kanban board where the arrangement in the single swimlane underneath the 'show' header matters. You will need to create 'topic' groups to organize headers under. I will provide a low-fi wireframe.
- Adding a view to create a 'vote' object to an article. This object is preexisiting with the following fields: user, score[+1 or -1], and article. This object is similar to a reddit upvote and downvote and should be present on a listing page of all articles within a 'show' object similar to the Reddit upvote and downvote UI layout. A low-fi wireframe will be provided.
- embed an IFRAME of an article in the 'article' object page, based on the value of the "URL" field
- Users can not vote on articles that have the 'show' parameter's cutoff value past the current date.
No rush, flexible timeline.
Project will be considered completed and milestones will be released once all of the following is accomplished:
- Users can 'vote' on the article
Becoming an FTS Freelancer:
- You will join our Slack Workspace and a channel for this project.
- You will join our Project Tracking System to ensure all milestones are met
- You will join Github for the project and be required to commit all changes to your own branch.
- You will need to sign an NDA to gain access to systems and for milestones to be released.
Please do not apply if you can not provide all services and talents needed by this project.
22 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $146 untuk pekerjaan ini
I have a few questions in relation to the specs of the project. Could we please have a word? My Skills: HTML, Laravel, Software Architecture, MySQL and PHP
hey there? I'm expert laravel developer with having 8+ year's of experience. I assure you that i can do this job Please inbox me for more discussion. Thanks