I am currently working on a SaaS based configuration management system and I need some help in finishing up this application. This application is currently not live.
I am looking for a Laravel developer to help with the following issues within my SaaS app:
Issues I need help with:
- I would like to prefill default data into a user’s tenant when their account is created.
- Pop out the creation of dependent crud items (ex: Order needs a user, the task here is to create a pop out to create a user that can then be added to the order)
- Encrypting and retrieving an arbitrary password on the client side
- Restyle Dashboard to have more color using CoreUI color library.
- Add logo into application.
- Create blocks on dashboard that when clicked redirect to pages.
- Laravel 8
- CoreUI v3
- Under $100 if feasible.
- Updated codebase with changes applied.
- Flexible, no rush.
This project will be verified when all of the following criteria is met:
- User account is created with default data.
- Dependent items pop out CRUD is working .
- Passwords are encrypted in the database and properly retrieved.
- Dashboard utilizes CoreUI colors.
- Logo is present in application.
- Dashboard includes blocks as specified by the
Please price to complete all items outlined. I would be very happy to answer any questions.