My company has a very large app to build, and a very tight timeline. We're looking to augment our development team with 4 or more developers.
I cannot give specific details here until an NDA is in place, which we will execute when we hire you. For now, all you need to know is that the app will be native on iOS and Android, uses several Social Media API's for scheduling and sharing posts, and design/layout is already done. You will report to a team leader from my group.
To be considered you MUST complete the following:
1. Provide 2 examples of LIVE apps.
2. Provide access to ONE GIT repository of your work so we can see your code and make sure your work meets our standards.
3. Consent to a VERBAL interview (15 minutes) here on Freelancer.
4. Describe, IN DETAIL, how many people you have to work on the project. We know not everyone on this site is an individual, some of you are teams, and we need to know how many are on your team.
5. You Consent to verify your location with us, regardless of where Freelancer says you are located. THIS IS VITAL for my client.
You will be IMMEDIATELY removed from bidding if you:
1. Ask to chat. If I am interested, I'll reach out to you.
2. Don't follow the 5 directions listed above.
3. Don't start your bid with the words "Sharing is Caring".
Thank you for reading everything, following directions, and bidding.