I initially started as a freelancer and now I have grown to the point where I have my small team. We work in tools like Google Data Studio, Power BI, Tableau and etc. I am now looking to start growing the sales team so I need someone who can generate leads and book meetings.
My current problems:
1. I want my consultants to be fully occupied with client work. At the moment sometimes there are several days when they do not have any work.
2. Currently all my leads are coming from freelancing platforms. I am not finding big enough amount of leads on them and I am concerned that there is a lot of opportunity outside of those platforms but I am not capturing any of it.
What I need from you:
1. Identify potential clients outside of freelancing platforms
2. Suggest a lead generation strategy for those potential clients
3. Reach out to those leads and book appointments where I can close the deal/move prospect to the next stage in the selling cycle
1. Have good understanding of what type of services we provide as BI consultants (creating BI reports, analysing data, organising the flow of data between systems)
2. Have experience in generating leads in B2B environment and reaching out to those leads
3. Not shy to speak to owners of companies/senior management
4. Ideally available within UK timezone but this is not compulsary
I look forward to receiving your proposals,