Procurement – focus
Researchers are to find out:
1) Listing of a comprehensive range of used medical products that can be recycled and are currently being exported overseas (particularly those made in USA, Japan and Europe) that have good resale market value.
2) Best and most ideal ways/system of collection of these used medical products in developed countries.
3) Which of these used medical products are in strong demand in USA, Japan and Europe which these countries specializes in.
4) From suppliers/recycling companies in developed countries which type of used medical products are currently being exported overseas.
5) Research into all businesses and websites that are dealing in used medical products.
6) Identify potential export markets/countries that we can export to.
Sales – focus
Researches are to find out:
1) A comprehensive range of used medical products particularly those manufactured in USA, Japan and Europe that have strong re-sale demand in developing countries such as China, Indonesia, Middle East, African states.
2) Which other companies are also in this line of reselling used medical products (and what kind of products are they reselling that has good resale value.
3) Identification of major players for these products identified and analysis of their business models (who are the major players, their annual sales figures, what are their strategies and markets they sell to)
1) Used medical products that are not consumables
2) Does not require much disinfecting.
3) Strong international recognized Brands such as Baxter, Boston Scientific Corporation, Cardinal Health, Philips, Toshiba, Picker, Lifepak and others