• Location: Currently remote, eventually Gurgaon
• Minimum work experience: 2 - 3 years in B2B Business Development or B2B Lead Generation (Software/Technology domain preferred)
• Skills Required: Leadership and Team Management, B2B Lead Generation, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Communication, MS-Office
Indian and Pakistani Applicants please do not bid. This post is for International Applicants only.
You will be required to be quite hands-on, ensure there are tele-prospecting end-user accounts, as well as ensuring that all in-bound and out-bound leads are being handled in a timely manner. You will also track all leads within the CRM database tool, enter call notes, and assign them out to the appropriate resource.
Direct Lead Generation
a. Making a list of potential Enterprise clients to who we can reach out.
b. Talking to our advisors, existing clients to see if they have the connection with someone in these potential clients.
c. Reaching out to the right decision-makers directly via platforms such as LinkedIn, etc., and using tools like Lusha, EasyLeadz, etc.
d. Setting up the meeting with them so that the Sales Team can take it on from there.
Channel Partner Management
a. Managing leads via our existing channel partners.
b. Identifying and liaising with new channel partners, educating them about our solution, and building the right leads funnel from these channel partners.
a. Managing Leads from marketplaces like AWS Marketplace, Salesforce Marketplace, etc.
b. Identifying new marketplaces where we can list so as to get more leads.
• Individually managing the Business Development/Lead Generation for large Customers.
• Keeping track of the team metrics, ensuring that they are as per the company’s expectations.
• Routing the Customer feedback to the Product team for building a better product.
• Ensure all data is captured, tracked and qualified leads are entered into the CRM leads management system
• Deliver information on programs, promotions and products via phone, email etc.
• Provide feedback and suggestions for program improvement on a weekly basis
• Influence (or impact or promote) market share in a defined territory or industry vertical.
• Exceeds various business objectives
• Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
• Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
• Influence (or impact or promote) customer adoption.
• Maintain an accurate forecast and various business reports
• Work with partners to extend reach & influence (or impact or promote) adoption.
• Possess the technical ability to explain (not implement) Cloud Computing, infrastructure solutions (Server, Storage, DC Services) & Internet architectures (firewalls, load balancers, etc).
• Develop case studies.
• Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
1 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1125 untuk pekerjaan ini
Greetings Sir/Madam I have a good experience in the profile you have mentioned , and I will be able to handle all the responsibilities given to me , and make sure that a good business is generated for the company