New York, NY based bus transportation line company is currently seeking a committed Transportation Broker/Buyer for our product recruitment project.
Position duties & responsibilities
As the Transportation Broker / Buyer you would be required to located, negotiate the purchase of three hundred (300) Double Decker Bus Coaches made by either manufacture(s) Neoplan, Van Hool, or Serta. In the operations brief we will provide you will be given more specification on year/model/mileage and other required information that will be important to the success of the project. Once you have completed the task a company representative will fly out to complete all deals with the local sellers. Your duties and responsibilities are:
• Research and make contact with legal sellers, with viable business documentation to sell or resell Double Decker Bus Coaches. These companies must have business records and business licenses that the (we) the company must have from them to be an approved seller.
• Ability to make phone calls, emails, to communicate with selling companies to accomplish the location of the need bus coaches that we require.
• Required to locate, record the information like bus OEM serial number, picture identification, serial number and brief history of the bus.
• Negotiate the “Principal in Terms” Sale of the buses for a fixed price for the company.
• Calculate budget for the entire 300 bus fleet, and other expenses like taxes that will be required in the buying of the buses.
• Provide a complete record of all viable sellers, their contact information, number of buses from that seller, and price of the buses from the seller. All information must be catalog for the company and our records.
• Must find a shipping export company and find quotes to ship the entire fleet of all 300 buses to the United States of America.
Required experience and skills need for this position:
• Experienced Business Skills
• Accounting and Bookkeeping Skills
• Good Communication Skills
• Solid Education and Negotiation Skills
• Must have phone and email capable to communicate with company and sellers.
• Experience work with US companies
Budget, payment, duration, and specific requirements
For the project to be considered a complete success all sellers, and buses located must be viable sources that the company can connect with. All information acquired must be good information, and constitute the ability for our company and sellers to agree on the sale of the buses.
Duration: Time frame is (start date) Nov 15, 2008 – (end date) December 15, 2008
Daily Hours Required: 8 hours per day / 5 days per week / 40 hour per week
Budget Payment Rate: $45 USD per hour / $7200 USD for Entire 30 day period
Bonuses: 5% bonus for securing the entire buses (300) and 2% bonus for securing good shipping rate to the US.
Contracts and Documentation: A Work for Hire Contract will be required between our company and service provider.
To be paid: Must provide reliable, viable sources for buses to our specification. Must all so provide all required documentation for our company on all sellers and buses. Once all information has been confirmed you then will be paid all budget payments and bonuses if they apply.
We will also consider paying in euro if you require.
-------------------------To be consider please provide a complete resume/CV of your experience and a brief about yourself. Also provide your location and a brief on how you will accomplish the task. If you do not provide this information upon applying for the project you will not be considered. We will award the project on November 13, 2008.-------------------------------