We are looking for: MBA's, CA's, graduates, post-graduates, bookkeepers, tax preparers, juniors and seniors.
We would like you to supply us with the following answers, all answers MUST be answered or your bid will be immediately declined.
We will not acknowledge your bid if you do not answer ALL the questions.
If you cannot answer all the questions you would not be suitable for the job so please do not waste your and our time.
1. At what level are you?
Other (please tell us)
2. Do you have certificates?
Please attach certificates or tests you have undergone to achieve this level. You must show us proof of your level or your bid WILL be declined.
3. How long have you been in this industry?
4. Do you speak English?
We will request a telephone conversation to validate your English level.
5. Are you available part time or full time?
6. If you are part time what are the hours you are available?
7. We operate in Australia; will you be available at 4am (Indian time) in the morning Monday to Friday?
8. What is your (part time) per hour rate?
9. Are you a company or freelancer?
10. Are you open 24hrs 7 days a week?
If not please tell us what hours you are available.
11. What country are you from?
12. How old are you?
13. Are you male or female?
14. Have you studied Australian accountancy law?
If you have you MUST show us a certificate for proof or your bid will be declined.
15. If so tell us what level? and how many years experience?
16. Are you able to learn up to 6 different Australian tax software programs?
17. If you speak English what level would you rate your English skill at, out of 10? 1 meaning poor and 10 meaning excellent.
18. Please attach your full resume.