I just have a few questions about spam law.
I have purchased a double opt-in email list from someone and I want to start sending them mail.
1. Is it legal for me to email them?
2. Will I be reported to the FTC?
3. Is it considered spamming?
4. Do I need to include my personal address on these emails?
5. Anything I should be careful of?
6. Anyway I can email to this list?
(I will be providing an opt-out at the bottom of every email and I will also be providing relevant subject lines. These emails are not mis-leading and are a general sales letter.)
The bidder must be a US lawyer or attorney.
I will require a BAR # for proof.
I would like to have about a 10 minute conversation through gmail but emails will work as well.