I need a corporate lawyer with expertise in US corporate law to assist with the following enquiries:
1. I wish to run a tech company using Offshore company formation in the US. For this, I am thinking in the lines of a Delaware Corporation or an LLC. As such, I would like to engage a lawyer to help analyse the two options considered, and advise on which is best suited for a startup in terms of: taxation, share of assets and liabilities, company structure, ownership and shareholder agreements.
2. I intend giving some of my company shares to my founding team, to avoid them going off to a competitor. I would need an agreement to be drafted on this regards.
3. I need a detailed shareholder agreement drafted out for me (one for board member investors, and one for passive investors). It should address all the issues and possible scenarios that could be envisaged in a corporate firm.
4. I also need a detailed review in to the GDPR as it pertains tech firms online. I need a detailed report outlining the features which needs to be on my website, and the practices my company must adhere to, in order to conform to the most stringent requirement of the GDPR.
5. I need a non-disclosure agreement to be drafted for my company too.
6. As a tech firm whose platform would be hosted on a website and mobile apps, I would like to get some legal advise with regards IP protection. What options are available to me, and how do I get to file for such protections?
Please kindly reach out if you can help with these enquiries.
Dr. Wisdom Enang