This is an ongoing project.
We are looking for a flexible market research and sales startup specialist (or agency) based in New York area.
The task range is to be confirmed for every project, but typically comprises one or more of the below research topics, related to a specific manufacturers product range:
- Market Analysis: specific product analysis, import-export, competition analysis, research of the most suitable commercial district and commercial test
- Export Management and Trade Mission: research on the territory of commercial partners and distributors and Temporary office (telemarketing services, visits to the company and inspection)
-Tax: consulting and support in tax management
-Certification: informational support in obtaining the necessary certifications for the sale of Italian products in USA
- Legal: distribution contracts, plant opening, trademark registration, business registration
- Digital Marketing: Amazon, Social media
- Logistics and customs clearance
- Cross border platforms
The individual should possess:
Italian and/or Russian would be an advantage but not compulsory.
skills of market research in different areas
basic knowledge of import and export legislation of USA
experience in import of goods of European origin would be an advantage
knowledge and experience in assessment of the local companies ( good/bad/reliable/experienced/big turnover/ large/small by staff etc.)
ability to find potential leads according to different product ranges
ability to make B2B relation setup by phone, organizing online meetings, providing translation support if required.
be able to understand and explain local habits and expectations
be open-minded and positive thinking
We will be making video interview before starting collaboration
Your vision, experience and proposal along with cost/price expectations are welcome.
Thank you for application.