We need to do a regular AGM meeting for our HOA. We are incorporated in Texas and we need the meeting minutes notarized and authenticated for foreign use with the Secretary of State office that needs to issue an apostille.
The services we will require are as follows:
1) Review of our corporate bylaws and prepare to lead our AGM process. Includes emails and / or phone calls to prepare a simple and straightforward itinerary for the meeting.
2) Host AGM meeting with the 11 shareholders or their proxies at agreed upon time during first week of September by Zoom to appoint a new board of directors and/or officers and update the list of shareholders. This meeting must be follow a standard format compliant with state of laws of Texas and should last no longer than 45 minutes, hopefully less.
3) Record and prepare formal minutes of the meeting.
4) Arrange for the collection of signatures by the shareholders as required. Can be done with docusign or witnessed over Zoom. Please advise on a preferred and compliant process for collecting signatures.
5) Notarize minutes
6) Submit the notarized minutes with the Texas Secretary of State and arrange to have the completed documents with the seal of the Apostille.
Please - we ONLY want to work with a notary that is in Texas and authorized in the State of Texas. NO foreign contractors please.