The hourly rate for this position is between $2-6/hr.
Price Benowitz, LLP is seeking a Legal Assistant. As you will be the first point of contact, responsible for making a great first and lasting impression. The team consists of a mix of a different life and educational experiences/backgrounds all brought together by a similar passion to learn and help others. The position has proven very valuable to people considering law school and recent grads looking for an opportunity to sharpen very important skills and/or experience for a fast-paced office.
Responsibilities and Duties
-Serves as the primary point of contact and triages prospective clients to the appropriate resource based on client needs, geographic location and other qualifying firm criteria.
-Responds to potential clients via phone, email, chat and text.
-Coordinates and assists with the intake schedules for all attorneys.
-Ensures the timely response from the attorneys to the prospective clients.
-Performs client relation responsibilities to ensure customer satisfaction and conflict resolution.
-Seeks client feedback to improve future firm-client relationships.
-Assists with other essential functions of the firm.
Qualifications and Skills
- English written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and customer-service skills
- Ability to work accurately, with interruptions.
- Good organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well independently but more importantly as part of a team.
- Ability to exercise flexibility, initiative, good judgment and discretion.
- Ability to relate to individuals from diverse ethnic, cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds to build client relationships.
- Willingness to learn and be open to constant change.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Must be very positive and confident.
- Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years relevant work experience is preferred.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
12 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $10/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Professional with 5+ year experience in representing Clients in legal proceedings, providing counsel and executing various services of legal transactions, litigation and non litigation areas.
I am the right person for this job, I am very dedicated, diligent and have the required training for the job. I am a reliable hard worker. Argentinean lawyer living in Spain. Contract and compliance analyst.