1. Add male designs to line sheet with placement start marks and placement measurements. All of the designs are going onto the front, nothing on the back. Please use the tshirt visual used for the shield design for the wood carving and basket weave and we have to show the wild blackberry text on the sleeve of the basket weave line sheet page. The male art work will begin 3 inches down from the center part of the semi-circle neckline.
2. Add Pantone/CMYK Colors to the line sheet for all 11 designs
3. Alter the size of top portion only of the cherry blossom and parrot feathers design (needs to be a certain width at the top only) and fix the visual representations and add some more measurement placement markers and change the numbers for other placement markers. The top begins at the top and continues down a certain distance. I have listed the details below.
4. In addition, to the current measurements on name plate, please add the individual measurements of the wild blackberry on the neckline and the separate measurement of the illustration
5. Cherry Blossom: the top portion of the design the tip (in the narrowest section of the shirt next to the right hand side of the neckline) should have a width of 1 inch and then start to get wider as we gradually descent down (every 1/2 inch) by adding 1/4 inch of width to the design until you reach the 3 inch mark from the top of the design. After the 3 inch mark is reached, there is to be no more alterations of the width of this design. On the line sheet, we must visually show that the top part is 1 inch wide then half inch further down 1.25 inches wide then another half inch down 1.5 inches wide then another half inch down 1.75 inches wide then another half inch down 2 inches wide then another half inch down 2.25 inches wide then another half inch down 2.5 wide then that is it.
6. The top head part of the parrot design can only be 2.5 inches in width. It is the widest part of the top of the design.
7. Change the length of the lotus design to 17 inches and the length of the parrot feathers to 18.5 inches
8. We have to change the visual representation of the diamond design on the line sheet. I will scan and attached the document for you to see. The top of the diamond design must be placed in an exact location regardless of some of the image being cutoff. As long as the wild blackberry is not cutoff that is okay.
9. Two versions of the same line sheet. One for visual aesthetics and the other for production purposes. Once we complete the production line sheet (the current one with the revisions), then we will delete a lot of the specific details to create the other version of the line sheet. So, basically, two versions of the same document-one with more detail and the other with less. On the production line sheet, we must add noticeable notes on the line sheet page that catches the printers attention and gives them instructions on how to place the design during the printing (basically the starting/aligning point for them.)
IMPORTANT NOTE: This design must start and/or align at the location starting point listed on the line sheet. DO NOT USE any other method to align the image. The star placement marker is the exact location to begin. Please use the measurement provided to find this location.