I need to develop a Link Building Campaign for a client. His website is travel related, specializing in travel from United States to Latin America and the Caribbean. This can be a trial project, there will be many more projects if this one is successfuly completed. All links specifications are as follows:
* All links will be manually submitted, there will be no use of automated software, or linkbots, etc.
• The links will be from relevant websites
• All links to come from different Class-C IP addresses
• Links will target in a specific set of keywords. Keywords will be provided to winning bidder, along with the URL of website where all links will be pointing to.
* Links will be permanent and cached within the last 30 days
* All links will be static
• Absolutely no links in blacklisted or spam sites
* No redirects
* No hidden links
* No cloaking
* No dynamic links
* No link schemes
* No mirror or scraper sites
* No pages blocked by [url removed, login to view]
* Links will be placed in pages with no more than 30 outbound links
* Links will be permanent
* Some links (about 25%) may be placed in niche directories, blogs, guest books, classified ads, or forum sites
* All links will be placed in sites that are at least 2 years old
* All links will be placed in Spanish language websites only with USA IP addresses
* Only 'white hat' link building techniques. Absolutely no “NoFollow” tags, offensive sites, link farms, bad neighborhoods, or other tricks or spamming practices.
* The links will be placed in pages with different Google PageRank, from at least PR2 ranging to PR6 or higher
* The budget for this campaign is $100. Please specify how many links you can deliver for this amount, including a break down of the PageRank of all web pages that will contain the links
* A report of all web pages where links have been placed is required, in order to present to customer once campaign is completed
Funds will be put in Escrow, and will be released after complete report with detailed list of web pages and their PageRank has been received, confirmed and verified.
Thank you for your consideration.