The service provider must meet the following requirements:
• You must have acceptable positive feedback on THIS SITE (preferably for link building);
• You must have at least 2 years experience link building;
• You must have thorough understanding of GOOGLE WHITE HAT SEO techniques (everything else is irrelevant);
• You can finish the project in 3 months.
If you are awarded the contract and any of the requirements are not met, there will be no payment. If you cannot meet on these requirements please do not bid.
Project is to build approximately 200 inbound links using GOOGLE friendly WHITE HAT strategies over a period of 3 months.
We need 200 PR4+ total 1 way links (non reciprocal) over a period of 3 months.
Links should ONLY come from jewelry industry related websites (manufacturers, retailers, jewelry tools suppliers, jewelry directories, jewelry media, etc.)
200 PR4+ RELEVANT one way links on US, UK, Canada, Northern Europe (English sites only) or Australia sites to the following website:
Please open pdf file to see domain name
6x PR7, PR on page with link, not site PR
14x PR6, PR on page with link, not site PR
80x PR5, PR on page with link, not site PR
100x PR4, PR on page with link, not site PR
This link building project needs to meet Google standards for "counting" links. If you are not experienced with producing google-friendly links, then this project is not for you. Google tools will be used as the official guide to determine whether a link "counts" in Google.
Acceptable forms of link building are:
• Relevant directories submission (US, UK, Canada, Northern Europe (English sites only) or Australia
• Deep linking is acceptable, but not to exceed 20% of links
• Any other commonly accepted linking techniques that otherwise meet with the requirements herein
• Any number of links from one particular site counts only once toward total (example: 6 links placed on [url removed, login to view] counts as "one link" from [url removed, login to view])
We are open to different techniques but you must be transparent and the method has to be acceptable to us. Please list the methods you plan to employ.
We must review the sites first, Quality and relevance are important, payment will be made only once satisfied.
Requirements of inbound links
• Links must be RELEVANT, free, permanent, one way, non-reciprocal, and static to our site. No sites that require ongoing payments;
• STAGGERED DEPLOYMENT OF THE LINKS IS REQUIRED OVER A 3 MONTHS PERIOD;
• English language sites only;
• The links MUST pass the PR fraud test on [url removed, login to view]
• No more than 30 outbound links on each originating link page;
• The home page and the linking pages both must be PR4+;
• Link pages must be cached and updated by Google within the past 30 days;
• Links must be in text and contain the target key phrase as anchor text (no naked links), no graphics;. Keywords/ phrases will be supplied when your bid is accepted.;
• One link per domain. Links must be from different Class-C IP addresses
• Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow tag;
• No FFA, guest books, links within forums, links within newsgroups or links farms, links from link exchanges etc. and never participate in any commercial web rings or link exchange programs such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc;
• Link page must be search engine friendly. No scraper sites, mirror sites, link farms, or free for all link exchanges, link-exchange programs or web rings;
• NO link schemes, NO blog comments, NO forums, NO ping sites, NO classified ads, NO guest books, NO newsgroups, NO hacker, pharmacy, illegal, gambling, pornographic or generally black hat sites;
• Web sites must be developed (Not under construction);
• Links must be permanent, active and NEVER expire;
• Links must not be labelled, sponsored, links, or ads;
• Must be manually submitted. No use of automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others);
• Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted;
• We reserve the right to reject sites that do not meet our terms and will require you to add suitable replacement links instead;
Links cannot be:
• dynamic links
• from framed pages
• through a redirect script
• on Flash sites or pages
• cannot include a rel=nofollow tag
Excel spreadsheet. The spreadsheet should include:
• Date submitted
• Date accepted
• Exact URL where our link is located
• Site name
• Site type
• Page rank of the link URL
• Page rank of landing page
• IP address
• Anchor Text
Payment will be released through GAF escrow in 5 parts. We will pay partial for every 40 links indexed by googlebot and will verify they are cached before payment is made.
You will need to provide the spreadsheets detailed in the deliverables prior any payment request.
The winning bidder must be able to communicate effectively in English or French.
Automated bids will be ignored. Please feel free to ask any questions.