50+ one-way, non-reciprocal links from Marquee hire related websites that are indexed in Google (preferably with a linking page PageRank of 2 or greater.
Only English language sites permitted.
Each link should be unique and not be from the same server or belong to the same network. No links from sites which already link to us.
Links must have their own unique domain and each link should be from a different class C IP address.
Details on Link Building:
1. The link page must be included in the main Google index (no supp index).
2. Each link must be from a completely separate IP address.
3. General directories will not be used unless they are specific to our industry.
4. Links must be on English websites.
5. Links should contain the target keyword/keyphrase as a text hyperlink
6. Links cannot be from framed pages
8. Links cannot be through a redirect script
9. Links cannot be from bad neighborhoods (porn or other offensive websites)
10. Links cannot be on Flash sites or pages
11. Links cannot include a rel=nofollow tag
12. Links cannot be on a links page excluded by a robots tag
13. All links need to be in place for a minimum of 6 months and be spider friendly.
14. All links should be free and not on paid sites.
15. No link farms.
16. No more than 20 links on the link page.
17. No links using any automated techniques or black-grey hat techniques of blog comment spam, referrer spam or ANY other shady tactic.
18. No link exchange programs or web rings such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc.
19. Blog linking is okay as long as the blog is related to our web site and the anchor text used, in addition the blog must be reputable, have at least one unpaid link for every paid link and meet the attached requirements.
- Excel spreadsheet including the following columns
- Date submitted
- Date accepted
- Link URL (the URL where our link is located)
- Page rank of the link URL
- Type of link - web site or blog link
- Anchor Text
If you are awarded the contract and any of the requirements are not met, there will be no payment. If you cannot meet on these requirements please do not bid.
This project will be handled through escrow services. We prefer to not release upfront deposit, but will release payments at predetermined levels as work is completed.
When you bid please attach a spreadsheet with the websites you want to link us from and we will review the sites. Once we are happy with the list we will choose you as a provider.