I am looking to build a good relationship with link builders to supply good quality links.
I have been a link builder for 5 years and so know the short cuts and pitfalls of this industry. I have included a spec below which i want the links to adhere to strictly.
the first project will be for:
20 unique links
The client's site must not to be on the page already.
A range of PR0 - PR3's
Delivered within 2 weeks from when we agree on the project.
Willing to pay between $10-$20 per link depending on quality.
Payment will be via Paypal on completion of work.
If this goes well then i have the ability to open this out to 200-300 links per month.
Theme of sites where links appear on
- The theme of the page and the links around our clients links is very important – we are looking for this to be of good quality.
- Links must be on pages that are topic relevant
- The links around our client link must be on the same theme as our client’s link.
- E-commerce and shopping is not a theme – clothes shopping is a theme for clothing but not for food shopping.
- An SEO site the theme is SEO, it is not computer hardware.
- A computer hardware link could be put on an SEO site if it had a sentence saying - ‘We get all our Computer hardware from Jacks Computer hardware store’. This then makes sense to why you are placing a link on that site. I want you to have a good reason why you are placing the link on that site.
The web sites where our links appear on
- Web sites must be developed (Not under construction).
- Web sites must not include scraped content.
- The site must not seem to be set up purely for link exchange.
- The link page indexed with PR0 or higher by Google (no grey bar pages).
- There must be no links on the link page to porn/adult/Viagra sites.
- No footer links.
- The web site must not have link exchange in the url or on the page.
- If the link is on a links page there should not be more than 50 other total links on the same page.
- Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google in the last 30 days.
- Must be on a search engine friendly page (static page) ie no redirects, cloaking, etc.
- Links must contain our target keyphrase as a text hyperlink.
- Links must be permanent. No guestbooks, FFA's, Blogs reply’s, dynamic inks, forums.
- Must be a text link. no graphics.
Other technical issues
- Page must not be disallowed by [url removed, login to view]
- The anchor text must not contain the "rel=nofollow" tag.
- The clients links must be on different Class-C IP addresses.
- No Link Farms or directory submissions.
- No blacklisted or spam sites.
- Links must be manually submitted.
If you think that you can deliver on this project please contact me.