I am trying to recruit a SEO professional to help me with link exchange campaign. I have a good knowledge of SEO but do not have the time to do the job. In your bid, please submit your method of exchange such as research, the seo software you use, and any other information. Please also let me know how many websites you can handle.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN ONGOING RELATIONSHIP.
1) Each link must be from a site with respectable content/products/services.
2) The linking site must be related to the website.
3) The title of the linking page must contain at least one of the words in the search term listed above.
4) Ensure that the links pointing to our website contain the correct anchor text, URL and links to the page that I provide you.
5) The linking page must be stored in Google’s cache and have been updated in the last 30 days
6) You will not get more than 2 links from the same IP network.
7) Links are to be from sites that are placing the link as a PERMANENT link NOT a temporary link.
No techniques may be used that could be construed as unethical (i.e. forum postings without any substance, link farms, etc.). Linking to ‘bad neighborhood’
IMPORTANT: Please include the rate for each PR link.
For each qualified link with…
$0 - (no payment) PageRank 0
$ – PageRank 1
$ – PageRank 2
$ - PageRank 3
$ - PageRank 4
$ - PageRank 5
$ - PageRank 6+
* Deadline is flexible, but you MUST submit weekly report on progress so I know you’re continuously working on the project. Google likes consistency.
I’ll start with $50 and continue projects with you after you’re done with the project.
We will provide you with a template webpage where you can add the reciprocal links and FTP access to upload the page.
ONLY BID IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AND PROOF. I WILL NOT CONSIDER WITHOUT FEEDBACK RATING.