Please view entire job description as it includes 4 different phases and requirements. Your bid should be your monthly charge not the total 12 month package as we will check to see if requirements are met and pay equal monthly installments for 12 months.
1) I want 20 incoming one way links the first month and then 10 per month for 11 months after that with the following description:
50% must be PR4 or higher and the other 50% or more must be PR3 or higher RELEVANT one way links to my website. Must be relevant
to the "trophy, trophies or awards" industry. The sites must be in English.
- search engine friendly links
- page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the "rel=nofollow" tag
- fully developped websites (no "under construction")
- one link per domain: links must be from different Class-C IP addresses
- no sites that require ongoing payments
- no Scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes
- no link from: guest books, blogs, classifieds, dynamic links, link farms, link-exchange programs, forums, directories, articles submission, Free For All websites
- one-way non-reciprocal links
- links must be static html links including the choosing target keywords in anchor text
- links must be permanent and active
-links will be deep links to our sites with us providing all urls and anchor text for each
-each link will point to a different url on our site for deep links
- no graphics (only text links)
- no labeled links, sponsored links
- links from websites already linking to our site will not be counted
2) I need 600 forum postings. This is a simple project if you follow the guidelines.
Forum posting rules:
1. Need the project distributed over 4 months (150 per month).
2. 100% of the links must come from soccer/baseball/sports related forums
3. 0% can be from gambling, porn, or off subject sites
4. Each page which is providing the links must at least have a page rank in other words pr0+
5. The keyword list and articles will be provided and links that go in the signature will be provided once I select the service provider. You can bid on providing relevant copy as well if your set up to do so but must be unique and copyscape tested.
3) Please quote me to produce 1000 one way article directory links. I will provide short articles or you can quote these also. 250 per month over next 4 months.
4) 360 LINKS NEEDED – 30 per month for next 12 months.
The contract time for this project is 12 months
Here is the details of the type of links I want.
* No Adult/Porn, gambling medical, drug, pharmacy or health sites.
* Links should have sports/awards/t-shirt/sign/banners/sporting goods content.
* One link per IP/domain with relevant topic.
* Web sites must be developed (Not under construction).
* No Scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads,popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
* Page with link on it must have PR3 or better.
* Must be on a search engine friendly page. (static page) ie no redirects, cloaking, etc.
* link page must already be indexed and cached by Google, msn and yahoo.
* Must be a text link. no graphics.
* Links must be permanent. No FFA's,Blogs,Classifieds, dynamic inks, link farms etc. Links must not be an ongoing pay basis
* links must be on a website that is topically relevant
* page must not be dis-allowed by [url removed, login to view]
* No hidden links .
* NO rel=nofollow links in the code.
* max of 40 outbound links on page & 70 total links on page.
* Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted..
- if you read all these requirements, write the word "trophy links" on the PMB.
We will pay for this project monthly on a pro rata share of work done once monthly objective is completed and verified.
1) You will provide all proposed link data in an Excel Spreadsheet which will include:
Proposed Link-Site URL, Site Name, Site Type, Google Page Rank, Alexas Traffic Rank, and IP Address.
2) We approved the links
3) You submit the information to the approved sites.
Required infos in an Excel sheet:
1. Site title
2. Site PR
3. Link URL (the URL where our link is located)
4. Page PR
5. Anchor text ( we provide)
6. Date submitted
7. Date accepted
8. IP address