I run a Mortgage related website in uk
I require about 20 PR6 and 50 PR5 or higher one way static links.
The project will be over a period of 2 months.
Below are my requirements
1. Require One way links only (no reciprocal links)
2. Links should contain the target keyword/keyword phrase (we will supply the target keyword/keyword phrase) as text in the link anchor text hyperlink in combination with the link description that we will also supply.
3. Link pages must be permanent and static (not dynamic with query strings)
4. Links must be permanent, static html links
5. Links must be in text, no graphics
7. Links cannot include a rel=nofollow tag
8. No links using any automated techniques or black-grey hat techniques of blog comment spam, referrer spam or ANY other shady tactic.
9. No link exchange programs or web rings such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc.
10. Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow tag.
11. Linked sites must be in production and active. (Developed and not under construction).
12. One link per domain. All links must be from different Class-C IP addresses
13. Prefer high ranking sites verified by Alexa
14. No sites that require ongoing payments
15. No Scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
16. No links from: guestbook’s, classifieds, dynamic inks, link farms, link-exchange programs, forums, directories, Free For All websites, hacker, pharmacy, illegal, pornographic or generally black hat sites, Gambling, Sports, Poker, Bingo or related websites
17. Links must not be labeled, sponsored, links, or ads;
18. Links must be manually submitted ONLY. No use of Automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others)
19. Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
20. Staggered deployment of the links is required to avoid any penalties.
21. Must send us weekly updates of links.
22. We reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
23. Link page should be from English language sites only
24. Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google within last 30 days.
25. Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed pages, etc
26. Links must be on pages with 25 outbound links at most.
27. Link pages must relate /relevant to topic.
28. Links must be in different text combinations.
29. Links must be listed / indexed in corresponding PR SITE and PAGE
30. Links should not be listed, illegal and other offensive websites (spam, ban, or blacklisted).
31. No forums, directories, blog comment submissions, guestbooks or classifieds links.
32. No links from .info website domains or cheap domains.
– Excel spreadsheet including the following columns and link data:
– Date link submitted
– Date link accepted
– Link URL (the URL of where our link is located)
– Google page rank of the link URL
– Alexa rank of the link URL
– Type of link
– Anchor Text
The winning bid will be broken down and paid as the work is completed and verified. Verification of the URL, PR, IP Address, Category, and Anchor Text of the links will be done prior to releasing the funds (you must provide us with an Excel sheet as outlined above).
We will require any links that do not meet ALL of the listed conditions above to be removed or replaced. (Any links that drop off over the the next twelve months will need to be replaced with equivalent PR links).
Please submit your bid. We reserve the right to terminate the contract if deliverables are not met in a timely manner.
To aid in our decision please send references to projects similar to this that you have successfully completed in the past.
I require Experienced Link Builders Only! - Explain how and what methods you use to demonstrate that you understand the requirements and have read this project-
To demonstrate that you have read the requirements and have read this project description you must include "I have read and agree to these terms" somewhere in your bid.