Need to build a very simple set of Asterisk based applications for a call back function.
First IVR app will handle inbound calls:
- Answer incoming calls, play “hello, enter your code”
- Collect the code using DTMF
- Store the collected code, caller id and call time in the database
- Play “Thank you, good buy” and hang-up
- Send an email message to a predefined address include callerID, code and timestamp.
Second app will dial out:
- 10 minutes after the inbound call was placed, call back to the original callerID
- Play back the code, play “Thank you, good buy”, hang-up
- Update the database and mark the call request as “successful”
- If call was not answered (busy, etc), continue trying to dial out.
Must be able to handle multiple incoming calls and multiple call requests from the same callerID and different callerIDs.
This is a prototype app, not for production use, so I don’t have a lot of budget. I’m proposing this to a customer, if I win the bid you will need to build a production version, with error handling, web interface for scheduling and additional IVRs. Ideally I’d like this done in the next few days.