I need a professional who can help me set up a bulk mail server with a good delivery rate
Currently I have a CentOS linux dedicated server with 30 ips, delivering emails using postfix and Interspire software, but our delivery rate is very poor even with the new ips.
So I need a guide step by step with the best way to configure a mail marketing server on CentOS.
About our necessity:
- The server will send at least 300.000 emails per day
- Need to get in box as much as possible (in the first months)
- DKIM Signing, RDNS, PX, MX Records & SPF records
- You can use Interspire Emarketer or OemPro ([url removed, login to view]). Others are possible, but must be evaluated.
- If possible enable the IP Geolocation. (Its desirable but not obligatory)
We have the dedicated server and the IPS, we need only a didactic step guide and full support on the first installation
We can start as soon as possible
Mr Jose Ramos
8 freelancers are bidding on average $319 for this job
Hi there, please see our past reviews, we are expert in this field and are very interested to complete this project. please see your PM Box for further details