I need a solution to bypass geo-location restrictions.
Similar services are [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]
I need a server setup so that I can modify my router's DNS (in Canada and other countries) information and point it to the server's (in US and UK) IP address to by-pass the geo-location restriction.
If you need clarification, please send me a PM.
I need this done ASAP!
Here's the end goal I'm trying to achieve.
1. End user updates their router or computer's DNS settings to point to my servers (instead of the default ones used by their internet service providers. Or google dns).
2. When the end user from Canada or any other country goes to Netflix.com, pandora.com, hulu.com and etc... should think the end user is from USA (the geo-location authentication).
3. Once the geo-location authentication is done, the website's content should be displayed.
Here are samples of what I'm trying to get done.
1. http://me.rdrake.org/2012/03/18/netflix-usa/ (example # 2)
2. https://github.com/corporate-gadfly/Tunlr-Clone (I don't want DNSMasq installed on the end user's router. I want it installed on the server)
I currently have 3 VPS servers in 3 different data centers in the US. All have 512MB RAM and 1TB bandwidth/each.