We have both redmine and svn configured and installed on our dedicated linux server.
Both applications are working, but we need them configured to work together.
Basically, we want the following setup:
1. automatic repository creation when a new redmine project is created
2. Redmine users automaticaly added to repository access
all this is possible and should be quite a simple task for an experienced Redmine expert.
We do NOT want the Redmine or SVN configuration / setup changed, we just want the 2 to connect together.
If you feel you have the experience to complete this task please supply the following information:
1. At least 2 examples of Redmine setups you have completed
2. and least 1 example where you connected Redmine and svn together
3. Years experience working with Redmine and SVN.
**IMPORTANT** you bid will NOT be considered if it is missing the above three answers.
We would like this work to be performed immediately.
1 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $100 untuk pekerjaan ini
Experienced Linux administrator. Have similar setup at my work place. I'm sure I can do this. You want access control via Apache? Please provide further details. Thanks!