To fix these problems on my linux server:
1. Open DNS servers
2. ERROR: You have 2 nameservers, but both are on the same IP! This is not a valid setup. You are required to have at least 2 nameservers, per RFC 1035 section 2.2.
3. Missing (stealth) nameservers
4. Missing nameservers 2
5. Nameservers on separate class C's
6. ERROR: Although you have at least 2 NS records, they both point to the same server, resulting in a single point of failure. You are required to have at least 2 nameservers per RFC 1035 section 2.2.
7. Your DNS servers leak stealth information in non-NS requests:
8. WARNING: Your SOA (Start of Authority) record states that your master (primary) name server is: ns1.ev1servers.net.. However, that server is not listed at the parent servers as one of your NS records! This is probably legal, but you should be sure that you know what you are doing.