Utilizing Bash Scripting to complete my code.
There are 10 functions that need to be written. Some are already complete, but need tested and validated. You will need to utilize your own release of RHEL 7 and 8 and validate the bash code works on BOTH releases.
1. Validate if the user account exists on the current RHEL release. If not create the user account and add user permissions to /etc/sudoers
2. Run updates and configure for kernel update to 3.10
3. Install and configure dmcrypt (cryptsetup) to encrypt a volume on the drive.
4. Validate if a drive is there (in my setup it will always be sdb) and create a specific partition to /mnt/data and setup user permissions
5. Check if Logstash is installed on the release. If logstash is NOT installed, install it. I have a specific version I need to be installed
6. Validate if the proper jdbc driver is installed. if not install the driver
7. Check to see if a .pem file exists if it does make sure it is in the proper format. If it does NOT create .pem from a OpenSSL command and then configure it properly. (I'll provide a .pem and what it should look like afterward)
8. Check if Keystore is configured. If not configure it so that its values come from a separate document into which we will insert variables into.
9. Run a custom .sh script I have written assigning arguments to it that comes from variable documents.
10. Setup Logstash Pipelines to run independently (I have the command). They will need to have the PID identified and wait until they are complete to run the next one.
Each function will need to check if the step is already complete and if not complete that step.
I have made a crude attempt at this so there is a lot of sample code already written to go off of, some that work some that do not.
14 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $182 untuk pekerjaan ini
I have rich experience with web scrapping and storing data as xls, csv, etc, such as "[login to view URL] job, kona company analysis using Guzzle php library, beautifulsoup python package."