We are developing our own in built cloud autoresponder for our clients. Clients add their SMTP details (From services like Mailgun, Amazon Ses, Mailjet etc) and domain details and then we send those emails/newsletters from our servers through a queue (RabbitMQ consumer) but we are facing issues with the gmail spam filter where 90% of our emails go to spam. We have verified this by using G-lock apps spam testing tools as attached below.
As you can see only gmail marks it as spam. IP and domain reputation are good. Subject line is good, no spammy content. SPF and DKIM both are set correctly. Sender score is 95. Spamassasin indicates no spammy content.
We have setup these things correctly:
1. PTR record matches the ip for server which sends out emails.
2. SPF, DKIM, MX records are setup correctly
3. Email headers include:
iv. HTML Part
v. Text Part
vi. From header is setup correctly
vii. To header is setup correctly
4. Email content always include an unsubscribe link to unsubscribe from list
5. Company details are always displayed at the bottom of the email with postal code and address
Issues which we think are playing a role in getting to spam:
1. We use tracking links to track users activities such as opening and clicking emails with our own domain. We use a tracking image to track when users open their emails and for tracking clicks and we think this is where gmail marks it as spam, if we remove the tracking links, how will we track our users activities?
2. Any other technical issues which we cannot get our heads around.
5 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $450 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi I will resolve the issues as per your requirements and i have expertise in the relevant field.I have 10 years of experience. ping me for further queries. Thanks
Hi, I can help you in email marketing with all email authentication and all, Please initiate a chat session so we can discuss more about it, thank you.