LINUX - QT + Chromium Embedded Framework to capture Youtube Whole Page Screenshot (not only visible part)
the developer needs to write and compile for Linux a Desktop Application developed in QT
using a Chromium Component
The User needs to be able to interactively browse internet and take a fullpage snapshots of the below websites as an axample:
1)[login to view URL]
2)[login to view URL]
3)[login to view URL]
1)The snapshot needs to be saved as PNG/JPEG image
2)The page must not be reloaded while taking the snapshot
3)The use must not notice any strange behaviour of the app while taking the snapshot
4) the snapshot needs to take the entire length of the page till the end or till it was loaded (the final image can be also over 10000px height (example of youtube page with many comments).
5) chromium needs to be updated to a recent version >86+
6) No additional Chrome Extensions or plugin must be used
7) the app needs to run under Linux
The desktop application needs to have:
- the browser chromium component
- a button that the user press to take the whole page screenshot or the actually loaded webpage.
Please provide your offer to achieve this goal.
The Project will be awarded only to the developer that can guarantee all the above features as result.
Partial features will not be considered.
Please reply only if you are comfortable delivering the above results.
Attached an example of expected image
7 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $319 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, How are you doing well? I have rich experience in C/C++ Qt for 10 years Also I am familiar with Linux compiling Let's discuss more in chat Thank you Paul