Make Clevis Client work in Alpine 3.18
Dibayar semasa penghantaran
I am looking for a skilled developer who can help me resolve compatibility issues with Clevis Client in Alpine 3.18. The current problem is that I am unable to install the Clevis Client and it is not working as expected.
- Experience with Clevis Client and Alpine Linux
- Ability to separate dracut module to make Clevis compatible with Alpine 3.18
- Making the changes in source available and push the same to clevis repo.
- Push needs to contain our sponsorship message
Additionally, I need the Clevis Client to work seamlessly to unlock LUKS drive on boot.
- The project is urgent and needs to be completed within 1 week.
If you have the necessary skills and experience to tackle this project, please reach out to discuss further details.
ID Projek: #37502123