We have a Postfix server (mainly used as an SMTP relay). I need to do the following:
1. Migrate PostFix from RedHat 7.5 to CentOS7. There are about 2-3 users.
2. Update PostFix from 2.10.1 to the latest stable version.
3. Ensure the scheduled daily report is still working okay.
4. Change the Name on the email that the daily report comes from (now 'root' to 'Smart host')
5. Ensure the SMTP relay service is still working okay and existing former user accounts are still in place.
6. After this is tested. I need to change the IP and test again. This will replace the old server IP.
(Note: Work would need to take place between 7pm-10pm Thailand time)
15 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $120 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, this is raza, I am mail delivery expert with more than 12 year exprience. I can help you regarding this migration without any downtime . I am available now a days.
Hello, I can migrate your postfix mail system from redhat 7.5 to centos 7. Please let me know if you are interested so we can discuss the progress further. Waiting for your reply. Thank you
Respected Sir, We are a team of engineers and server specialists. We have read your project requirement and understood clearly what is needed. We are happy for it in the allocated timing. Yours Sincerely
Good afternoon. I can try to help you with postfix, please message me if you interested. With best regards sysadmin Nurlan =====================================