You are required to create an AWS account to setup an enterprise class web service.
Your architecture will consist of three AWS Linux (ubuntu) instances.
Instance 1, labelled as (Server X) will act as a front end server.
Instance’s 2 and 3, (Server S1 and Server S2) will be in the backend both running NGINX http services.
All incoming traffic will hit Server X, which will redirect this incoming traffic incoming to either S1 or S2 based on a given flag (more on this later).
The URL given by AWS for server X is too long. Therefore, using either T2M or more commonly [login to view URL] a shorter URL must be implemented. Note that the shorter URL may only be temporary so it must be done last and close to the date of the presentation.
On server X, the traffic redirection must be done through the use of Linux IP tables, which acts as a load balancer, sending traffic to S1 and S2. Both S1 and S2 servers must have the same files load is balanced to both of them (write a script that redirects the incoming traffic by automatically updating the IP tables based on certain criteria). It is important that if either S1 and S2 go down, your script will determine which server is down and thusly redirect all traffic to the available server. There may be a problem for overloading consideration with previous step.
Crontab and another script must be used to make sure that both S1 and S2 are in sync and contain the same information.
Also NGINX should have two webpages, the first should display the top 5 processes running on the server. On the second webpage, it must show: the number of users with accounts on the S1 and S2 server. Adding or removing a user should update this page when refreshed.
- The implementation is very well documented and presented, the architecture is clearly sketched using a professional tool and appropriately labelled. All the information needed by a junior engineer to navigate through the implementation is provided.
- The implementation of Server X as the front-end is done correctly and all external traffic from the internet lands on server X first. The student has provided a method to verify this.
- The implementation of Server 1 and Server 2 to offer Nginx http services is working properly and independently.
- The backup script works such that changes to files in the folder which serves the HTML content in Server S1 is reflected in the same folder in Server S2.
- The script implemented on server X load balances the traffic to server S1 and S2 in a round-robin fashion.
- Two webpages are created and available on both servers. Web Page 1 will show the number of users which have accounts on the server.
- Web Page 2 will show the number of users actively logged in to the server.
9 pekerja bebas membida secara purata ₹8420 untuk pekerjaan ini
Same work done for windstream client. I am busy with some more work so I needed 7 days. But your requirement will be delivered without any defects.