we seek for one of our customers an indivual solution integrating odoo with mailman and ldap.
Scenario is as follows:
- user / lead will register on our odoo plattform.
- an odoo module (community version) should be choosen / created / modified to offer subscriptions
- we need several diffrent types of subscription
# ldap: when user subscribes the "basic service", ldap account shall be created (subscription done by internal staff)
# odoo: user shall be auhtenticated for odoo websites using ldap account
# applications: user shall be able to subscribe internal applications on a odoo website, based on subscription user is added / removed from according ldap groups (a.e. usage of nextcloud or mailman), (subscription done by internal staff)
# mailman: based on a subscription user is added / removed from a mailing list
So in other words:
- we need a module to handle / manage subscriptions in odoo
# create subscriptions that will create a mailing lists
# create subscriptions that will add / remove users to mailing lists
# create subscriptions that will add user to ldap groups to be able to use certain applications
- as a matter of security odoo shall not be available from the internet so all these tasks have to be done by internal staff
Software used is odoo 11 community version, debian 9 with openLDAP