On my Synology ds211j I want to setup a scheduled job using CRONTAB. I need someone that knows Linux to:
1) Loginto the Synology server
2) Ensure that a suitable editor is in place in order to perform the crontab setup manually (there is no controlpanel setup of CRON jobs on a Synology server)
3) Use the editor to modify the crontab so that a daily cron job calls a specified link / file on the server (e.g. http:///joomla/components/com_icebooking/[url removed, login to view]
4) Make the necessary restart of the crontab in order to start the daily scheduled call.
- Knowledge of the Linux / Synology ds211j server OS
- Knowledge of Crontab setup manually for daily jobs
According to userguides this job should be quite quick to perform for a skilled Linux / Snologyserver programmer.
15 pekerja bebas membida secara purata ₹3417 untuk pekerjaan ini
I have done this and have verified I can still do it. I am very acquainted with Synology's busybox environment both in a professional setting (DS 106e, DS2413+) as at home (DS410).