I need a sysadmin to build a custom Linux distribution. The objective of the distro is to have a headless AlmaLinux 9 distribution with quemu/libvirt installed.
* should use ncurses or similar interface (it’s for node servers, so 99% of the systems are not going to have a graphic card)
* should ask for the static IP
* should ask for hostname
* should ask for root password
* should install quemu + libvirt (virt-install, virsh, etc)
* should have postgresql + node to run the web interface
* should run the db initialization and seed
* It should start the web interface on boot (2 repos, front and backend)
* It should blacklist any GPU in the system. Those GPUs should be available for the VMs
* It should have documentation about how to build the ISO in github repository (I have the repo)
Please add "Headless" as your first word to see that you read the project description.
The project shoud be a small task for the right person.