Got what it takes to maintain and support a complex Linux virtual machine solution for a fast-growing matchmaking company?
We’re looking for a Systems Engineer or Architect with the following skills to help us maintain a proprietary tool that we created to log in to our clients’ accounts on dating sites and apps.
* MySQL or MariaDB v10.x or MongoDB
* Experience with Debian or Ubuntu Linux distros
* Experience with SDN, Open vSwitch, Linux Network Namespaces, Linux Networking.
* Experience with QEMU, VNC
* Experience with OpenVPN servers and clients
* Experience with Configuration Management (ansible, salt, chef, puppet) a plus
* Experience with Network Security
* Experience with Terraform or ability to learn it quickly
* Experience with [login to view URL] or orchestration of bare metal servers.
* Experience with writing Shell Scripts
* Experience with Zimbra Open Source Collaboration Suite is a must
* Experience with MySQL and MongoDB databases
* Experience with database migrations
* Experience with things like LDAP Server, single-sign-on, proxy servers and active directory
If you qualify and you’re interested in learning more about this unique opportunity, keep reading for the full story (and to learn how to apply)...
Here at ViDA ([login to view URL]), our team collectively manages hundreds of clients’ online dating accounts, so all our clients have to do is show up to their dates with highly-compatible matches.
We have created a unique tool that allows us to streamline the access of our client’s online dating accounts and Apps. You’ll work as an engineer on this tool, handling any ongoing maintenance or support of this tool. We may need your help troubleshooting time-sensitive IT issues as they arise on an ongoing basis, as well.
8 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $14/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
I am familiar with almost all the topics mentioned in the job post. Been working with those for a very long time. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!
Hi there, I have over 10 years of work experience with Linux, automation, IaC and scripting as well as cloud computing, I think I can help you with this. Ping me and I'll do so. Cheers mate.
I've been working with aforementioned requirement for almost 10 years. Also familiar working with cloud computing. Please give me a chance to work with you. Best Regard.