I have a logo that was created in Microsoft Paint originally. It has been put in Photoshop to increase resolution as much as possible, but it is still not high quality print worthy. I need someone to take this logo and update it into a high resolution web 2.0 design for printing business cards and large display images with our logo on it. It will have to probably be copied or re-drawn, as you cannot upgrade from such a low res image.
What I need:
- Logo recreation into a very high resolution image
- No background color - keep the font color
- Has to be able to be printed in large size and look very good
- Has to be able to be used in print advertising and business cards
- Has to be in an editable format, and a versatile format (even if that includes sending me one PaintShop and one .jpeg, .gif, or .bmp
- Has to look highly professional and modern (web 2.0 feel preferred)
- Centered image, deletion of background color and texture so I can use the lettering.
You must have experience in this, and be able to take directions well and also be very creative to understand how this logo will impact my business, and what my target audience will want to see.
I've attached my current logo
it can also be seen at: [url removed, login to view]
I'm a US based graphic designer with over 17 years of experience. I can help you recreate your logo and provide any format you need. Please see PM for more details. Thank you, Cindy
55 freelancers are bidding on average $40 for this job
Hi Greetings.. We are a professional logo designing company who have designed more than 5000 [url removed, login to view] see our offer at PMB Regards Abhishek Jain
100% satisfaction is guaranteed! Let's discuss the details. Thank you! · [url removed, login to view] . [url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view]