Pekerjaan Tidak Dijumpai

Maaf kami tidak dapat mencari pekerjaan yang anda cari.

Cari pekerjaan paling terkini di sini:

I have started a new business and I am needing to get my branding and branded materials up to scratch.

$214 (Avg Bid)
$214 Avg Bida
14 bida
Blockchain expert. 6 hari left

I'm finding NFT market place expert. If you are interesting , Please bid with "urgent".

$480 (Avg Bid)
$480 Avg Bida
3 bida
u2duttydread 6 hari left

Optimize SQL query to run more efficiently.

$21 (Avg Bid)
$21 Avg Bida
11 bida

Hey, guys hope you're doing good I am looking for who knows how to generate good leads, not experts but has good knowledge about lead generation, work is a commission basis let's talk about more details

$158 - $474
$158 - $474
0 bida

I need 4 Script for Youtube, Need a writer who can research deeply on scientific topics and make them easier to understand. I would need 4 scripts (DURATION 2-3 mins) in One Week Will be paying Rs. 500 per script. The more scripts you give me, the more money you make

$28 (Avg Bid)
$28 Avg Bida
2 bida

Looking for someone who have experience in converting Wordpress website into arabic. We have the English website ready. We have the Arabic content ready. The website has around 6-8 Pages.

$74 (Avg Bid)
$74 Avg Bida
21 bida

Hello, my website is [login to view URL] I created a adobe xd file, with STEP by STEP what is to be done. 98% of the work is for the menu option INVESTMENT on my website. The other 2% are to change all logos, banner, name, footer and header to the new company one. What you have to do is compare the adobe XD with the CURRENT Investment page and you will see what needs to be done. NOTE: There are 3...

$179 (Avg Bid)
$179 Avg Bida
40 bida

Apply Reinforcement learning to my existing code to predict the dynamic wake-up-sleep period. Identify delay [already coded] Success rate [already coded] Code enclosed! Note: Please check and try to understand the code before bidding.

$245 (Avg Bid)
$245 Avg Bida
2 bida
Headshot retouching needed 6 hari left

Hi there, I have about 100 headshots I require retouching; Smooth skin out minor take any red in skin minor reduce any shiny skin match colour temp if needed. Still really need them to look natural and not overly processed.

$23 / hr (Avg Bid)
$23 / hr Avg Bida
31 bida
Ballet Influencer 6 hari left

I need a ballet dancer / Blogger /influencer who has many social media followers to promote affiliate links, and dance related products

$33 (Avg Bid)
$33 Avg Bida
8 bida