My client is a charity group that supports various other charities associated with Brain Related conditions ( Neurological Conditions ) such as Parkinsons Disease, Dementia, Motor Neuron Disease & Huntington Disease.
The organisation name will be "Sunrise for Brain Conditions" and the website domain names will be [login to view URL] / .ie . This is a new name! The old domain name is [login to view URL]
The logo will need to work well on the website ( both Desktop & Mobile Devices ) but will also be required for off line purposes such as Display Banners, T Shirts , Money Collection Boxes, Print Newsletters & Advertisements.
The logo will be required to work on both a light coloured or white background and also to work on a dark coloured or black background. As such we envisage that there will be 2 versions of the logo to be used on the appropriate background.
The logo & associated identity will be required to be associated with various charitable events that are organised such as:
1) Annual sponsored climb ( up Croagh Patrick Mountain)
2) Annual Triathlon
3) Annual Dinner
In overall terms we need the logo and supporting design mechanic to give
1. Prime focus to the ‘Sunrise’ name
2. Secondary focus to ‘for Brain Conditions’
3. Design to allow particular event names to be added as appropriate (as per examples given above)
4. Logo to work on light or dark backgrounds particularly on electronic media.
6. The design mechanic to include or allow strong supporting colours to aid memorability & event standout e.g. t shirts, hats , posters. Website etc. Lots of participants wearing hats and T shirts with strong colours adds greatly to the visibility of the event and generates conversations with others about the event & cause.
Colour preferences: The current logo uses a cyan light blue and a yellow which gave good overall standout but the Brand Name itself was recessive and lacking standout (particularly when printed on a darker background). The sky blue cyan worked well with the yellow but we ran into some practical challenges as we were not able to get hats or T shirts with a matching cyan blue so had to compromise with a different blue for those items.
It would be nice to have some continuity with the colour scheme but we are open to looking at a different recommendation if it can solve our consistency challenge across items / materials.
As a charity we are operating on a tight budget
69 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $50 untuk pekerjaan ini
Sir please send me 1 message so we can discuss more and sir I am a senior person here I can do nice work for you Check my portfolio: here https://www.freelancer.com/u/AhsanCreations waiting your response sir...