1. Prepare a Learning e-Portfolio (LeP) to document your own learning experiences in this course and to take autonomy of your own learning.
• As a reflection for the topic in this subject, please express what have you learn in the selected topic.
• As a graduate of Civil Engineering / Quantity Surveyor, how you find the topic is important in real construction industry?
2. Provide evidence of your new learning experiences of this course for topics below:-
• Definition of management of large construction (compulsory)
• Project delivery system (compulsory)
• Stakeholder management (optional)
• Tender evaluation (compulsory)
• Sources of finance (optional)
• Project management Information Systems (optional)
• Project Collaboration (optional)
• Project Handover/Commissioning (optional)
3. There must be a total of 6 topics. 3 compulsory topic as label above and 3 optional preferable topic.
4. The LeP should include different types of entries such as PowerPoint presentations, photograph, Word documents, articles, videos, etc.
5. Include a list of summary the entry that have been chosen with the topic that have been discussed
6. Final assessment will be based on the criteria provided in the Portfolio Evaluation Rubric below.