You will be working on a project that is focused on creating a best-in-class intelligent agent that can interact proficiently with people within a specific domain.
The key aims of the project covered by this are as follows:
- Produce an online version of the chatbot solution that is tailored towards a specific domain;
- Test whether the online chatbot offers sufficient levels of accuracy for acceptance and use;
- Establish an effective working partnership with the Freelancer for further development of this chatbot and for any potential future projects involving deep learning or chatbots.
Bids should include
(1) a delivery schedule or work plan with dates / timeline;
(2) List of information, data, and any other resources required from us to proceed;
(3) Breakdown of project fees (as appropriate; sources/uses of funds);
(4) Description of technology stack proposed for solution;
(5) Description of architecture proposed for solution;
(6) List of open source software used in solution (libraries, etc.); and
(7) List of proprietary software used in solution.
Freelancer must be available twice weekly for discussions and updates related to the project during ET (US East Coast) working hours.
Project will require a Non-disclosure Agreement and an Intellectual Property Transfer Agreement.