I'm using Automator to compress, rename and delete files. I have a working Automator app which do just that with the selected files. I usually select by batches of 10, 15 or 20 and use this.
However I would like something more complex with a Script or Automator or Shortcut app
- select all files in a folder -> for example select 55 files
- the scrip ask a question -> make batch of ?
- I type the number -> 10, 15 or 20
- the workflow works -> if 10 batches = 5 compressed files created for 55 files selected and the remaining 5 are untouched // or 15 batches = 3 archives and the other files are left alone
- the zip files are renamed with the parent folder name sequentially
- zip is changed to cbz
- the original files are deleted
All the files are alphabetical.
I don't know if it's possible with Automator only, I'd just like to create an app or shortcut for this
Thanks for any help!
3 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €73 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello I Understand your requirement but i have few doubts, text me so i can clear all my doubts right away, I can help you and i am ready for work. Thank you.