In short, I need you to change my logo instead of all the default LUMA logos that come with the Magento 2 system/installation (easy) and then check my email and smtp settings to ensure that all the transaction and notification emails that already exist in the Magento system simply arrive where they are supposed to arrive (test and test until I am sure that all of them get there).
I have a brand new Magento 2 store. Everything is working well except that all transactional emails and notification emails are not getting into my mailbox. I am using Elastic Mail by Cloudways and I have already checked that all settings are correct. So what I need is simply:
1) That you get into my admin panel and check all settings are correct
2) If necessary log into SMTP by elastic mail provided by cloudways to check
3) Change all default LUMA logos in all email templates for my logo (that I will provide of course).
4) Check that all outgoing transactional emails (for users) are sent my my admin@[login to view URL] email address and that they can reply to it as well.
5) Specifically, make sure that these email situations work properly:
- When new user registers on my store and wants to become a vendor (I am using Webkul's multivendor module) I should get notification
- When user makes a purchase on my store, user and admin both should get transactional/notification email
- When new user who requested to be a vendor is approved, he should get notification email
- Every other transaction/notification email should work properly
SO basically, in short, I need you to change my logo instead of all the LUMA logos (easy) and then check my smtp setting to ensure that all the emails that already exist in the Magento system simply arrive where they are supposed to arrive (test and test until I am sure that all of them get there).