1. Meeting with the design team to discuss the needs of the company.
2. Building and configuring Magento 1x and 2x eCommerce websites.
3. Coding of the Magento templates.
4. Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
5. Designing themes and interfaces.
6. Setting performance tasks and goals.
7. Troubleshooting integration issues.
8. Updating website features and security patches
2. Experience with complete eCommerce lifecycle development.
3 .Understanding of modern UI/UX trends.
4. Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, SEO, Google Analytics, PPC, and A/B Testing.
5. Good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
6. Strong attention to detail.