We are looking for an experienced Project Manager that’s ambitious, consistent, and creative. You must have a solid understanding of Project Management, and be able to take on the Product Owner role. The projects are generally within the area of IT and Software Development.
You will be working with both internal and external (freelance) resources. You must be a supper-organized individual, able to take complete ownership of the project, and properly map out goals.
We have both quick types of projects, as well as long-term complex projects. You will begin with the small quick type of projects
The requirements and tasks include:
1. Familiarize with all current/new projects, semi-projects, and/or open tasks
2. Manage internal resources and external (freelance) resources.
3. Join in on all conversations, follow-ups, and discussions.
4. Put together detailed takeaway points and create appropriate tickets/user stories.
5. Identify and understand possible invisible “black hole” areas and suggest resolutions.
6. Identify and resolve blockers.
7. Review project structures and suggest improvements (if needed).
8. Insist on status updates either daily or as needed.
9. Organize and schedule standup calls as needed.
10. Very familiar with both SCRUM and Kanban methodologies.
11. Create clear epic documentation.
12. Convert Epics and concepts into detailed user stories. User stories are to be VERY well structured based on the desired goals, relationships, blockers, easy flow for devs, and best results
13. Create clear project documentation upon project completion
14. Well-spoken, articulate, easy to understand, and proficient in writing technical documentation
15. Available during EST business hours
14 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $21/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
am vijay with 20 yrs in project governance / risk management / quality audits /business analysis/project management can able to handle task effectively Kindly let me know scope of work