We are a Japanese manufactures of the microscopes and wish to undertake a
brief market research to identify the potential opportunities to market our products in Thailand and Vietnam.
Our focus is initially on low-end digital micro scopes and low-end stereo micro scopes (sometimes referred also as zoom stereo micro scopes) for industrial and professional use, typically used in the factories of wide range of manufacturers such as automobile
companies, electric companies and food companies.
What we need from researchers are as follows.
1. Identify the major suppliers and distributors of low-end digital micro scopes and stereo microscope for industrial use in Thailand and Vietnam.
2. Analysis of the basic structure of the market of these products.
(Who sells what products to who where, how and market size in volume and value)
3. Analysis of business models of major suppliers (who are the major players, their annual sales figures, what are their strategies and markets they sell to)
4. Listing of a comprehensive range of these products for industrial use that are marketed.
5. Which of these products are in strong demand.
6. Research into all businesses and websites that are dealing in the digital micro scopes and stereo microscopes.
1) We want researchers to cover the market of the digital microscopes and the
stereo microscopes including zoom stereo type for the industrial use only.
2) Digital microscope is a variation of a traditional optical microscope that uses optics and a charge-coupled device (CCD) camera or CMOS (Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor) image sensor to output a digital image to a monitor, sometimes by means of software running on a computer. A digital microscope differs from an stereo microscope in that there is no provision to observe the sample directly through an eyepiece. Since the optical image is projected directly on the CCD camera, the entire system is designed for the monitor image. The optics for the human eye are omitted.
3) Digital microscope is the term commonly used for low price commercial microscopes designed for use with a computer. Although the term can also be used for advanced systems that do not require a separate computer and can cost tens of thousands of dollars. The low price commercial microscopes normally omit the optics for illumination (for example Köhler illumination and phase contrast illumination) and are more akin to webcams with a macro lens. For information about stereo microscopes with a digital camera in research and development see optical microscope.
4) Biological microscopes typically used in the schools should not be included.
5) High-end price range for digital microscopes : Approx US$50,000-60,000
6) Low-end price range for digital microscopes : Approx US$1,000-4,000
7) High-end price range for stereo microscopes : Approx US$2,500-3,000
8) Low-end price range for stereo microscopes : Approx US$1,000-2,000
9) The report needs to be written in English.
10) The source of the statistics are required.