The task will require the winning bidder to provide an excel file with the contact details of various organisations and their board around Australia. For each organisation we need:
Organisation, club name
Contact details (as per format below)
Board member’s contact details (as per format below)
Club contact person details (as per format below)
The format for the spreadsheet, that is the title and content of each column will be as follows:
It is vital to the success of the job that each detail to be in a separate column
Each sporting code and state will need to be provided in a separate sheet e.g. All Queensland Rugby League clubs in one sheet and a separate sheet for all New South Wales rugby league clubs.
Please note: It is integral that for you to achieve a positive result in this task that an email address and fax number (but at least one) is provided for each club without fail.
If you can't find both or one, then a contact phone number will suffice, but at least fax number very important.
The organisations come from the following sports/industry. I have also provided an estimate as to the number of contacts that we would expect:
1) Rugby Union (QLD 200-300, NSW 300-500) – 2 sheets(one for each state)
2) Horse Racing (Australia wide) (there are 350+ racing clubs Australia wide – see url’s below for details) – 8 sheets (one for each state)
3) Greyhound Racing (Australia wide) (there are 100+ racing clubs Australia wide – see url’s below for details) – 8 sheets(one for each state)
4) Lawn Bowls (QLD = 300-400, NSW 400-600) – 2 sheets(one for each state)
5) Netball Clubs (Australia wide) (1500+ across Australia) – 8 sheets(one for each state)
6) Chambers of Commerce (Australia wide) (2000+ across Australia) – 8 sheets(one for each state)
7) Tourism boards/committees in all regional towns (Australia wide) (2000+ across Australia) – 8 sheets(one for each state)
8) NOT For Profit organisations (Australia wide) (500+ across Australia) – 8 sheets(one for each state)
Australia = QLD, NSW, VIC, SA, WA, TAS, Northern Territory and ACT = 8.
We also request that you provide the contact details of every 12) pub (QLD = 1000+, NSW = 1500+), 13) hotel (QLD = 500+, NSW = 1000+) and
14) Club (QLD = 900+, NSW = 1800+) within Queensland and NSW . Six (3*2) separate excel files please.
A list of useful websites will be provided to the successful bidder, however we are expecting you to utilize your own resources in searching the web as well. YOU MUST USE YOUR OWN RESOURCES. MANY OF THE WEBSITES ON THE LIST WILL GIVE YOU THE ORGANISATION NAME, BUT NOT THE CONTACT DETAILS. IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO SEARCH, PLEASE DO NOT BID.
All contacts will be verified via the various organisations official bodies. A bonus of 15% will be paid for an accuracy of better than 90%.
Please see list of useful websites below and NSW bowls clubs attached to be placed into excel format.
PLEASE DO NOT BID ON THIS PROJECT IF YOU HAVE NOT THOROUGHLY READ THROUGH THE DESCRIPTION AND ARE CONFIDENT THAT YOU CAN PROVIDE THE RIGHT DATA.