I am looking for a ghost writer to write a web article with images of products and labels that will also be used as a transcript that should last about 5-10 minutes. Also include and image of the AHA heart-friendly guidlines.
I am in the process of developing a line of supplements because i feel that what is available if people really knew what they were eating, they would not eat.
Criteria for my products
1) Pure ingredients.
2) AHA Heart Healthy-have not seen any with this.
-there are specific levels of things that need to be in and should not be in
-limits on Saturated and trans fats
-fiber, vitamin a, c, calcium
3) Keto friendly-0 or 1 carb per serving
4) Low glycimic index ingredients-especially when it comes to sweeteners
5) Non toxic or carcinogenic ingredients
So here is the project
This is going to be talking about from a third party comparing all these products
1) We will identify the 30 most common protein supplements (whey protein isolate, protein drink, protein bars, and BCAA's) and critique their nutrition content and ingredients.
2) First discuss briefly
a) AHA heart friendly-the goal (reduce risk of cardiovascular diseases)
-discuss trans fats, saturated fats, sodium and how they relate to risk of disease.
-another diet discussed in AHA heart-friendly publications
b) Keto diet-criteria, pros, and cons and some examples of foods (ie < 50 carbs per day is considered keto diet.
-carb cycling and how that relates to the keto diet-some days you are keto and other days you are not (refeeding days)
c) Low glycemic index foods
-pros and cons-
-benefits of a low glycemic index diet.
-examples of common high glycemic index sweeteners found in foods
-examples of common low glycemic index sweeteners found in foods/supplements
-explain that health foods can taste great if you are smart about the ingredients
-explain that high glycemic index ingredients makes a product no different thank candy.
d) Non toxic or carcinogenic ingredients
-examples of common carcinnegic ingredients or ingredietns that are debate as to their carcinogenicity
e) dyes (and coloring) issues, carcinogenicity and cosmetic-staining teeth, etc
f) Open to other ideas
3) Go to the list of supplements and critique each one based on the above criteria.
Start with most common and go to least common, hopeully you can critique my supplements and realize that they are possible one of 1000 that will be AHA friendly.
4) Endnote your sources and be specific as we will be displaying key phrases from articles in the video and will need to be able to find the exact words you are including. Please feel free to quote EXACTLY what you are reading and then feel free to explain or interpret it.
16 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $177 untuk pekerjaan ini
i am good at marketing I have 10 year experience in designing and marketing Hi Scott R.! Please Send me a message so that we can discuss more about this project
I will help you as well as I can by my long experience in this field ( sports nutrition) I was worked in this field from 10 years ago as a fitness trainer and nutritionist .