For personal use I need the following three topics researched and delivered in digestable format.
My purpose in each case, below.
1. I am planning to buy a sailing Catamaran( family size 35-45 foot probably), ( not right now) and need to know what I am getting myself into, and how to best / cheapest realise it.
Your report will be reference material for when time comes.
2. planning to climb Mt Blanc , and want to make process as smooth/ cheap as possible
your report will like in cat case be ref material and tell me who to call, when to go, how much it will cost etc. like a biz plan.
3. I have an inflamed plantar fasciit, that I want to heal asap.
your material will be the blue print from which i will choose my exercises/ treatments to get well.
4. Trendwatching/ ready to start ventures
want to stay on top of new biz ideas/ trends and be able to get inspiration for new ideas/businesses from what you create. so probably more links and info abt "go here for..., and here for...)
the sources should help me generate new business ideas and ventures
I expect a report that goes beyond what I have thought of, and cover things that would be useful.
Sources are obviously the internet, but likely personal( phone and / or email contacts with authorities in area( cat brokers, magazines, forum questions/ chats, mountain guides/ tourist office etc)
report could be in html, or as a doc or what you feel is most appropriate in each case
Please see attachment for deeper description.
I have addded some point abt what i deem acceptable suggestions for time expenditure, and I would gauge project to be between 15-30 hrs depending on how you do it.
This project is a screening process for continued work as virtual (research + admin) assistant with 10+ hrs of work / week .
in this case superquick delivery is not essential, as they are longer term things, good quality at low price is the main driver here.
do project 3 first, please :-)
if you can do this mini project satisfactorily, I have more projects to be worked on.
I expect to see you thinking for yourself and creating value.
please include in your bid
*how you will go about it,
*how you plan to report
* how long each proj is expected to take+ what you would charge for each .
*when you will deliver.
* what hourly rate going fwd similar projects will have.
*Please don't auto bid.
I would like to get started asap.
Look forward to your bid,