How would you help create the story, public image and brand of the next Richard Branson?
An up and coming female executive in London needs to build a public profile to get to the next level in business. She is already an occasional contributor to a few industry websites, but now it's time to take the next step in order to set the stage for a big new venture.
We are looking for a 12-month plan, using your PR and marketing skills/contacts to create and grow a public -- not just online -- presence. The client is a young, successful, working mother with a great story to tell. She needs your help to tell it the right way, to the right people, to grow her personal brand.
For this project, you will:
1. create daily/weekly/monthly coverage targets, networking opportunities in London, speaking invites, event invites, content ideas for twitter/blogs and milestones for measurement for 12 months.
2. draft press releases, content and, fundamentally, execute the first month of the plan.
3. find synergies/opportunities with designers/beauty/leisure brands.
Should all go well, it would be expected that you would be selected to execute the next 11 months of the plan. This means that we are, essentially, offering to pay you to develop and pitch a proper PR plan to us. The client is happy to answer messages privately and to share previous writing so that you can get a feel for her areas of expertise if you feel that it will help you in responding to this RFP.
Please include as much detail as possible in your bid including, at a minimum:
- Specific example targets to meet objective 1 above, and how you would secure coverage (this is not: I will put a press release on PRWire)
- Links to previous press releases. A portfolio of example press releases is acceptable, i.e. not released but examples of how you write press releases
- Specific examples on how to meet objective 3 above
Bids that do not meet these minimum criteria will not be considered.